In Support of Toys for Tots,
Street Bikers United Maui Presents: the 14th Annual Motorcycle Toy Run and Parade
Sunday December 14th, 2014 8:00-11:00 AM
“This year’s Toys for Tots will be better than ever”! *Update: AND IT WAS !!
The 2015 Toys for Tots Motorcycle Toy Collection Fun Run we will meet at the Maalaea Harbor Village Shops parking lot, as we did in 2013. We all thought it worked out well. Maalaea is a very central location, beautiful views, and plenty of room for our Motorcycles; and as of 2013, Classic Cars and other Car Clubs are welcome to join us.
Bikes and Car Clubs including the ‘Classic Cars’ will start rolling in at 8:00 AM. We will have a Fire Truck and Toy Bunnies on hand for Photos and Fun.
Come Hungry! There will be a few Food and Merchandise Tents, 2014 Toys for Tots T-shirts and more, so bring some cash, and don’t forget to sign up to be a Street Bikers United Member if you have not done so already!
D.J. Big Mike will be ‘in da house’ spinnin all our favorite tunes
*If your company or organization is interested in setting up at Booth, please visit our Donations page for the 3 types of ‘tiers’ for donations to Maui Toys for Tots. Want to know where your donations goes…see the same donations page. *We are including Moloka’i this year, so every donation really does help, and is greatly appreciated!
Maui County Motorcycle Toy Run to Lahaina Cannery Mall, via Front Street. Escorted by Maui’s finest….
MAIN EVENT in the Lahaina Cannery Mall.
- Keiki Toys for Tots Bike Giveaway; New Bikes & Helmets will be given way by our Mayor Alan Arakawa, Senator Roz Baker, Representative Angus McKelvey, and our own Maui Motor Cycle Club Presidents.
- Live Music with Kenny Roberts Center Stage of Lahaina Cannery Mall.
- Salvation Army will be on hand to accept Toys 4 Tots Toy Donations
- Fire Truck with Firemen
- Classic Car Show in the parking lot
- All types of Motorcycles and Show Bikes!
We all start rolling out of Lahaina Cannery Mall for the “After Party” at the Kihei VFW.
2:00- 7:00PM (approx.)
Maalaea & Lahaina is for the Children of Maui County, the “after party” is for us… and it’s a Biker Party!
- 3 Live Bands, including: Marty Dread, Inna Vision & I Want Candy! *bands subject to change with out notice…
- Purchase Hot Dogs n more….
- No host BAR
- Maui Sunset
- Good Friends n Family…