Third Friday Town Party Toy Collection Drive
There is still time to drop off Toys for Maui County Children that are less fortunate than others.
There will be Toy Donation Boxes tonight at the “Third Friday Town Party in Makawao Town“.
Celebrate with the theme “Mele Kalikimaka in Makawao” featuring the popular Haiku Hillbillies to the main stage, 6 – 8:45 pm.
Baldwin Avenue is closed from the top of Makawao Avenue down to Brewer Street beginning 5:15 pm.
Guests joining our M3F block party can enjoy free entertainment, food trucks and booths, arts and crafts, the Komoda Keiki Zone, where the Da Bounce Mega Mod jumping castle will be, interactive activities, arts and crafts, and plenty of great local shopping and restaurants.
This is a rain or shine FREE community event.
LIVE MUSIC AND ENTERTAINMENT:
- MMA is excited to feature the Haiku Hillbillys to our main stage next to Rodeo General Store, will have your toes tappin’ and boots stompin’ with their unique brand of ‘Funky Groovin’ Poetic Folk music.
Maui’s favorite MC extraordinaire, Kathy “Tita” Collins will be joining our main stage for our M3F town party. She will be perform her famous “Tita’s Night Befo’ Christmas”
- Maui Based Tanama Colibri, Forrest Yasharahla and Eli Abrams, “The People” play their Soul, Blues and Original World music at the Sip Me, end of the street.
- Maui Hands Art Gallery where Santa welcomes the keiki, and Toys for Tots has drop off boxes. Please bring unwrapped toys for Maui County Keiki.
- Silversmith and fine art oil painter Jack Hamilton will be demonstrating his oil paint techniques at the Maui Hand Gallery during our M3F town party.
- Cosmic Shores presents Dragons Fire: Kauai Polynesian Short Staff Fire Dancing. Mitch April will perform top of Baldwin Avenue from 6:30-7:30
Join in song and merriment with Jeremy Safron’s roaming Christmas Carolers.
KOMODA BAKERY KEIKI ZONE:
- Not just for kids! We are excited to continue our Komoda keiki zone this month featuring the the Da Bounce Mega Mod jumping castle and slide. Hop on the for happy fun times!
- Crystalline with her fantastic balloon twisting creations, Melissa Buck of Rainbow Art and her one-of-a-kind creative face painting, the Boys and Girl Club with interactive activities. JT will be present his Paintings that Pop, henna art for kids and adults, and will have a children’s art corner making turkey popcorn bags for Thanksgiving.
- Hope Chapel North Shore shares a live Nativity, and will have tables for folks to sit at and relax with cups of hot cocoa, hot cider and coffee.
For more information click on the Third Friday Website Link Here
Don’t forget to drop off a Toy! 🙂