Street Bikers United Hi Inc. is membership based and recognized as a not-for-profit corporation. Our primary purpose is to protect and advance the interests of motorcyclists in the political process.
Our agenda includes improving motorcycle safety through education, motorist awareness, the defeat or repeal of all motorcycle related legislation that is unjustifiably restrictive, and improving the public’s perception of motorcycling.
In 1972 a group of riders got together in a motorcycle shop. These riders founded Street Bikers United to protect motorcyclists’ rights in Hawaii
Today, SBUHI continues to voice motorcyclists’ interest within our community. You can help by joining and becoming a member today.
Be sure to check out the Community Calendar for all of Hawaii’s biker fun events and charity rides, and share your memories with us on our FaceBook page.
SBUHI is an organization that works on behalf of all motorcyclists in the State of Hawaii. We promote motorcycle safety and protect motorcyclists from legislation that does not serve our best interest.
SBUHI is not a club but a not-for-profit organization that is open to ALL riders regardless of their club affiliation or the type of motorcycle they ride.
SBUHI represents the interests of motorcycle riders, persons actively involved with the trade industry and motorcycle enthusiasts.
SBUHI promotes motorcycle safety and driver awawareness
SBUHI takes an active role in political action.
Your membership dues go to assist in all of the above, but primarily to defend legislation that is viewed as anti-motorcycle in Hawaii.
LET THOSE WHO RIDE DECIDE
Street Bikers United, Hawaii, Inc. Member Benefits
1. First hand knowledge of bills and resolutions introduced for changes in motorcycle riding laws in the State of Hawaii
2. Monthly newsletter to keep you informed about the Hawaii motorcycle scene, events and runs
3. Discounts at motorcycle shops and other businesses
SBUHI is the eyes, ears and VOICE for the Hawaii motorcycle community.
YOU HAVE A VOICE ~ BECOME AN ACTIVE MEMBER TODAY
- HISTORY OF STREET BIKERS UNITED HAWAIIEarl Wilson Hawaii, 1942 SBU History, Background and Function Motorcycles have been a major part of Hawaii’s motoring history since the Second World War and earlier. There have always been motorcycle riders enjoying the winding coastal and mountain roads, year round warm tropical climate and beautiful scenery that makes Hawaii one of the premier motorcycle […]
- Officers and AppointeesSTATE DIRECTOR BRUCE PAIGE email@example.com OAHU PRESIDENT MIKE PANZO firstname.lastname@example.org STATE TREASURER RAY PAGAN email@example.com MAUI PRESIDENT RON PANZO firstname.lastname@example.org STATE SECRETARY CHRISTOPHER “MOOSE” SUNDAY email@example.com
- Political Action CommitteeSBUPAC is the Political Action Committee (PAC) of Street Bikers United Hawaii! SBUPAC recommends and makes contributions to the political campaigns of candidates who support Riders’ Rights in Hawaii. Relationships built with lawmakers via SBUPAC enable us to protect our hard-won rights. Supporting SBUPAC is supporting your rights. While any contribution to SBUPAC is welcome, […]
For information on Street Maui Bikers United Maui County Click Here *uhhh, i don’t think think the Photo on top of the page is Maui, however the information is correct. 🙂
SBU Maui County also likes to assist in local charitable events and community services, (with special interest for Maui County’s keiki- including Moloka’i & Lana’i), motorcycle safety training and rider awareness programs.